• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swansea CAMRA Pub of the Year

Squarebear

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score

It's an attractive-looking pub from the outside but honestly I've never seen it open let alone been in.

Was a regular of ours back in the day. Some brilliant nights there, great social side.

Fish and chip shop in killay and the ivorites in Plasmarl. CASH ONLY. Brilliant, keep it going .
Ivorites is a hovel, you can still get a pint of Albright in there!!

It's an attractive-looking pub from the outside but honestly I've never seen it open let alone been in.
Used to be a good pub when Hartsons cousin Mark had it, not been in there since he's gone, did go once to see if they hard one of the Lions games on, but they didn't, not sure if things have changed there now and they are now showing sport on the telebox!

Don't go there as i don't drink. Saw a big sign on the door as i walked past yesterday.
Neither does Epaul 😂

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back