• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

2023 Isle of Man TT

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Anyone interested? I can't wait my favourite over the last few years is Peter Hickman he's fearless, breaking record after record, its unbelievably on how skilful a rider he is on the TT circuit and yet unable to repeat his performances at the TT out on the track, must be a concentration thing on the track without the dangers that exist on the TT circuit. Probably one if not the best TT riders in the last 20yrs.

I take an interest. My parents lived there for 10 years & I went out there when it was on. Great seeing it all so close. Friend of theirs had a garden right by a hair pin, so an ideal spot.

I may catch some of it.

From https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/sport/motorsport/isle-of-man-tt-2023-tv/

How to watch Isle of Man TT on TV and live stream
The Isle of Man TT will be shown exclusively live on TT+, the event's very own platform.

Every session will be shown live and uninterrupted through TT+ for a one-off fee of £19.99.

Isle of Man TT highlights
For those unable to keep track of the action live as it happens, ITV4 will broadcast a nightly highlights show from Friday 2nd June until the end of the event.

The highlights show will start at 9pm each evening.

Or those with IPTV, can watch it all.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back