• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Banned from fansnetwork

And T2C is back on there the man that threatened more people by PM than the rest of the posters put together and once had a death threat to Huw Jenkins removed by Lord Bony.

Morals.

Good, maybe you'll shut up about it now

No I won’t shut up about it.
It’s a great cause and I really feel for Keith Haynes with with what we are currently going through here but people should know the sorts that are posting on fansnetwork.

Darran said:
It’s a great cause and I really feel for Keith Haynes with with what we are currently going through here but people should know the sorts that are posting on fansnetwork.

Nobody cares about your little vendetta, grow up

Monty said:
Darran said:

It’s not a vendetta there’s a man in his seventies that has stuck up for child molestation on more than one occasion in the past and people should know incase their children go on there.

Darran said:
Monty said:

It’s not a vendetta there’s a man in his seventies that has stuck up for child molestation on more than one occasion in the past and people should know incase their children go on there.

6432a371.gif

Monty said:
Darran said:

6432a371.gif

He has Mont and dismissed every historic sex abuse case as pointless

Eames has already started arguing over there.
Someone should remind the massive remainer that he voted Tory when Cameron was the leader because he thought Cameron (and Osborne) were great men and Cameron initiated Brexit.
The fucking hypocrite.
You couldn’t make it up.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back