• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cardiff Gig Night

Ringwood

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Going to see Noel Gallagher in Cardiff on Wednesday. What's it like getting out of there by car post gig?

I’ll be helpful here - if you park in Sofia Gardens you’ll be fine getting out. Once you get out to Cathedral Rd you’ll have the choice of three directions to get back west, no problem. Parked there for the Cult gig and then had to walk around to North Rd entrance so all the queuing is up there.

Decent gig last night...so many lads with with Welsh accents wearing Man City tops was quite bizarre. A few Cardiff but when Noel was winding up the local team he got no response apart from Wales Wales....recognised a few Swansea lads there.

Decent gig last night...so many lads with with Welsh accents wearing Man City tops was quite bizarre. A few Cardiff but when Noel was winding up the local team he got no response apart from Wales Wales....recognised a few Swansea lads there.

That’s not what we want to know we want to know how you got out of there by car?

Yeah... getting out of the NCP was a doddle so you was right 👍.. bit of a mare after that. A48 was closed and a detour around Newport back streets then diverted up to Chepstow as the new Severn bridge was closed. Followed by various stretches of the M4 closed I got home to the south coast at 3.30am....hotel stay over next time 😉

Yeah... getting out of the NCP was a doddle so you was right 👍.. bit of a mare after that. A48 was closed and a detour around Newport back streets then diverted up to Chepstow as the new Severn bridge was closed. Followed by various stretches of the M4 closed I got home to the south coast at 3.30am....hotel stay over next time 😉
Good to hear.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back