• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Chris Billam-Smith against Mateusz Masternak

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
WBO Cruiserweight bout about to start on Sky Sports Main event (free to view)
Cracking fighter is Billam-Smith lads 💪💥

exiledclaseboy said:
What on earth happened there?

Looks like he took "a dive" to me 👀

Masternak was winning by a country mile then decided to throw the towel :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
I'm calling a fix there 💰

It looked a strange finish, but it seems that Masternak had a rib injury, he had a lump on his left side on the Rib, nasty injury I did notice him wince in that 7th round.
I agree that he was dominating the fight and looked to strong for Billam who looked well off the pace, notsure if had a breathing problem, but he had his mouth open throughout the fight.

TheLoneRanger said:
CBS has zero head movement, and is very slow on his feet - way behind on points, but a win , is a win!

He took far to many big shots last night as well, mainly because his lack of head movement as you said, but he also walked into many of them, he would throw a few punch's and then grab hold of Masternak he cuddled him that much his Mrs sitting ringside must have been jealous. :lol:

Odd end to that fight! CBS deserves his time in the spotlight though. Seems like a cracking bloke. Having said that I’m not convinced he’d beat Riakporhe.

biggar63 said:
Odd end to that fight! CBS deserves his time in the spotlight though. Seems like a cracking bloke. Having said that I’m not convinced he’d beat Riakporhe.

If last nights performance was anything to go by he's got less than no chance.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back