• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Christmas Presents

jack123

Michu
Reaction score
Not a post created to brag, just a post about the most useful Chrimbo gift, I have ever received, I think it's called a snuggly, so warm it's ferking unbelievable, I reckon I could kip at the top of Mount Everest wearing this, I kid you not, 16 quid from Matalan, I was with the missis when she bought it, tell you what, this will pay for itself within a week or so, no heating on tonight.. :lol:

jack123 said:
Not a post created to brag, just a post about the most useful Chrimbo gift, I have ever received, I think it's called a snuggly, so warm it's ferking unbelievable, I reckon I could kip at the top of Mount Everest wearing this, I kid you not, 16 quid from Matalan, I was with the missis when she bought it, tell you what, this will pay for itself within a week or so, no heating on tonight.. :lol:

I bought my wife one, she's absolutely made up with it, she's cwtched up just now with a glass of Prosecco in her hand watching The Wheel, she'll be sweating her tits of later mind considering this is the second mildest Christmas Day in history 😅 🔥

Swanjaxs said:
I bought my wife one, she's absolutely made up with it, she's cwtched up just now with a glass of Prosecco in her hand watching The Wheel, she'll be sweating her tits of later mind considering this is the second mildest Christmas Day in history 😅 🔥

Cripes, you are right there about it being mild, just looked at the thermostat and it's showing 18.5 degrees.

jack123 said:

I bought a fluffy grey coloured jacket type top for Mrs that seems similar to yours at least 15quid at Dunelm, had to go to Bridgend for the fecker though :shock:

jack123 said:
Cripes, you are right there about it being mild, just looked at the thermostat and it's showing 18.5 degrees.

Fecking heating on here :x

Niigata Jack said:
Fecking heating on here :x

What was the temp when you put it on? I find when I'm cold, as I go to turn the thermostat up, in general it's below 15, and I normally turn it up to around 19, or 19.5.

jack123 said:
What was the temp when you put it on? I find when I'm cold, as I go to turn the thermostat up, in general it's below 15, and I normally turn it up to around 19, or 19.5.

There’s a serious point here, layer up before heating up. My wife thinks in the opposite way and we’ve had many arguments about her putting a jumper on before she touches the thermostat. I will go to 18° at a push, anything more is bordering uncomfortable.

jack123 said:

Its off now, I'm off all this week, so I'll be installing a thermostat that I'll be controlling from my phone, that'll learn them :lol:

We do use heating more because of my youngest who is immobile so feels the cold more.

Cooperman said:
There’s a serious point here, layer up before heating up. My wife thinks in the opposite way and we’ve had many arguments about her putting a jumper on before she touches the thermostat. I will go to 18° at a push, anything more is bordering uncomfortable.

With this new Matalan snuggly, I reckon I don't need to put the heating on ever again, unless it drops to minus 50. :lol:

All jokes aside you are right about the temp, I put it to 19 or 19.5, and by the time it heats up, it is pretty stifling, think I will drop it to around the 18 or 18.5 mark, and try that out.

jack123 said:

Has your Mrs already got one then? If not, switching the heating off seems a bit mean 🙁

karnataka said:
Has your Mrs already got one then? If not, switching the heating off seems a bit mean 🙁

Well funnily enough earlier on she said 'I'm a bit cold', may sound a bit ruthless but I told her straight, unless your teeth are chattering, the heating stays off, and if you want to warm up, that she could the hoover the stairs.

Hey it's not my fault iv'e got a Matalan snuggly and she has not.

Edit: Forgot to include a smiley.. To answer your question honestly, no she has not got a matalan snugly, but I have not turned the heating off, just haven't put it on, although just been informed that she has just turned it on, bloody boiling now.

I suppose the proof of the pudding in how warm this actually is, will become evident, when it gets a lot colder, as SJ said it is really mild, sure when she turned it on, it was 19 degrees.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back