• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dominic Cummings

I doubt he cares. Johnson is untouchable for at least four years. Probably nine if he can be bothered to keep going that long. He’s notoriously lazy.

Sone elements of the media were keen to discredit Cummings last year now they are keen to give him credibility, what a farce.

I suspect there’s more to come out on last year’s exploits and on the flat refurb. As far as I am concerned, none of them are particularly trustworthy, Cummings was at the heart of everything that’s gone on and will no doubt have lots of information which could embarrass the government.

If we don’t have accountability and good governance we’ll end like Zimbabwe, Russia or one of the other corrupt despot countries. .

There’s no doubt that Cummings knows where the bodies are buried, so to speak.

Jackmanandboy said:
Sone elements of the media were keen to discredit Cummings last year now they are keen to give him credibility, what a farce.

This is true.

Some elements of the media were keen to stick up for Cummings last year and now they want to discredit him. What a farce.

Cummings was allowed to keep his job when he broke the lockdown laws yet got binned quick sharp when he upset the PM’s fiancé. Gotta laugh.

Wouldn't be surprised if young Dominic mysteriously disappeared.

sainthelens said:
Wouldn't be surprised if young Dominic mysteriously disappeared.

He best check his brakes are ok next time he goes to check he can see ok...... :lol:

Would love to be a fly on the wall in the Johnson household.
“I told you that fucking wall paper was a stupid idea”
“But Boris - you promised!”
“Sod you - I’ve opened a St. Emilion”
“Fuck you Boris you’ve just spilt half of it on my new Baby Bear sofa !”

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members