• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dominic Cummings

He's a bit contradictory to say the least, obviously hates Hancock and rates Sunak.

Actually, this may play into Johnson's hand, by the time we get to the full inquiry we will have heard it all.

Jackmanandboy said:
Actually, this may play into Johnson's hand, by the time we get to the full inquiry we will have heard it all.
In my opinion it will mean that any enquiry, will be far more reaching due to his revelation's.
This isn't about individuals in Government, its about all the lives lost due to incompetence.
I hope Bojo and his cronies feel very uncomfortable.

Hes confirmed what we all knew/suspected. Hancock is a total incompetent prick, Boris is a serial liar and Cummings will blame anyone bar himself .
Revelations? Just confirmations.

its like Thomas Franke and Colin having a slagging match.

The question isn't whether Cummings is likeable - it's was he telling the truth today?

It’s a sideshow. Johnson is untouchable and Cummings, whether he’s telling the truth or not (which given his history is frankly unlikely), is the very definition of the term unreliable narrator.

If you need Dominic Cummings to tell you that Johnson is duplicitous, incompetent, vindictive and totally out of his depth in the position he currently holds you’ve not been paying attention this past few years.

Hancock is a horrible, wriggly kahnt....I don't thi k Cummings is telling the whole truth......but I think we are getting closer to the day they all turn on Bozo.
That will be funny👍

Surprising how he could remember some things crystal clear and then was vague on other detail.

His lounging and informal style, leaning side on against a chair, showed his contempt for scrutiny.

He’s now saying the trip north including Barnard Castle was because his wife was on the end of death threats. Yet he didn’t say at the time.

I’m no Hancock fan but he really threw him under the bus and then reversed back over him a few times.

Swanjaxs said:
Just confirmation of what we already know, that Boris has ballsed it up from day one

And that Cummings is a snivelling, cowardly little weasel who'll say anything to cover his arse. The can both get fecked as far as I'm concerned.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back