• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Face book......It ain't all bad

Epaul

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
I connected with people I worked with 35 years ago in the mob, made my day, it ain't all bad........

Hate facebook, you may as well put a billboard in your garden with your entire life history on it

Epaul said:
I connected with people I worked with 35 years ago in the mob, made my day, it ain't all bad........

used the right way its a great tool - it has kept our wider family very much connected at times over the past 10 years in a way that I dont think anything else would have managed.

It has a very large downside but if you take it for what it is then its OK

PSumbler said:
Epaul said:

used the right way its a great tool - it has kept our wider family very much connected at times over the past 10 years in a way that I dont think anything else would have managed.

Spot on Phil, made my night last night

Monty said:
Hate facebook, you may as well put a billboard in your garden with your entire life history on it
If you allow it to be, that is correct

I’ve only been on Facebook for about 1 year and so far I’ve seen photos of my parents wedding in 1952 which we have never previously seen as a family. Also in the local Facebook page, other photos of family in groups of people totally unconnected until viewing these photos. Use Facebook in a way that is not about what you had for breakfast or where you threw up after a skinful, and it can be quite useful and interesting. Just my take on it.

A great source of news and data if you want to use it that way. I don't see why so many are anti Facebook; my guess is that they don't know how to use it. It's no different to a newspaper in the respect that if I come across a subject that doesn't interest me then I move on.

All correct, just seen a photo of which Im in from Jan 84 our passing out p*ss up, I look so young and innocent lol gobsmacked!!

It’s not the fault of any social media platform what is on there.
Today’s society is the problem,people are twats.

PSumbler said:
Epaul said:

Totally agree. What really annoys me is the show off look at me culture, but used properly it can be very useful.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back