• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Fairyland

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
In Neath.

I was talking to a young man walking his dog in Singleton Park this afternoon who told me he was studying oceanography at Swansea University but was originally from Fairyland. I laughed, thinking he was winding me up until he explained it's an area of Neath.

You couldn't make it up. 😂

Only off topic by a mile or two, I was in Briton Ferry yesterday.

Rough as a badgers hoop up there. Which absolutely goes against the name.

I was up there Saturday as well, mate in work boy was playing in final. Sandfields v Dunvant.
We got there after that one in time for Talycopa v St Joseph’s. Noticed a few of the Sandfields and Dunvant lads were still around after their game.

In Neath.

I was talking to a young man walking his dog in Singleton Park this afternoon who told me he was studying oceanography at Swansea University but was originally from Fairyland. I laughed, thinking he was winding me up until he explained it's an area of Neath.

You couldn't make it up. 😂
I did jury service many years ago and the first case I was on was drugs. Police had raided a property there and had confiscated a large amount of LSD tabs and some cannabis. I, probably like most others on the panel had never heard of the place and when the bloke read out the address everyone working in the court looked at us as if daring us to laugh. We controlled ourselves.

They got off Scott free with the LSD because of muppetry in the lab that analysed the stuff.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back