• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is there an Ap?

Pegojack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Hi Phil, in one of the five hundred intermediate versions of this new website, there was an Ap which I downloaded onto my phone and which worked nicely (for about two days).
Is there going to be another one? I need to bookmark the site for easy access somehow.

Pegojack said:
Hi Phil, in one of the five hundred intermediate versions of this new website, there was an Ap which I downloaded onto my phone and which worked nicely (for about two days).
Is there going to be another one? I need to bookmark the site for easy access somehow.

Do you know what the app was you were using? The forum itself shouldn't need an app - its responsive (or will be when I sort the banner thing out down the bottom) which should be just as effective as an app?

PSumbler said:
Pegojack said:

Do you know what the app was you were using? The forum itself shouldn't need an app - its responsive (or will be when I sort the banner thing out down the bottom) which should be just as effective as an app?

Yes Phil, you're right. I've managed to link the PS home page to my phone screen, which is what I did last time. It wasn't an Ap. As you've gathered, I'm not a tekkie.....

Pegojack said:
PSumbler said:

Yes Phil, you're right. I've managed to link the PS home page to my phone screen, which is what I did last time. It wasn't an Ap. As you've gathered, I'm not a tekkie.....

:lol: :lol: Once those banners are sorted it will be perfect - one of the concepts behind the move was a more responsive website that fits to the device you are looking at. I think its brilliant on a phone to read which I never could with the old one

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back