• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Lack of Christmas spirit

MrSwerve

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Just not feeling it at all this year. Christmas is tomorrow and I couldn’t care less. Happy and fortunate to see parents for the day, but even that feels a bit worrying given the Covid circumstances.

What an end to the year.

It's very flat. No build up really like is the norm.

Have a good day and fingers crossed we all stay healthy.👍🦃🎅

dickythorpe said:
It's very flat. No build up really like is the norm.

Have a good day and fingers crossed we all stay healthy.👍🦃🎅

Merry Christmas Dicky.

Darran said:
Miserable twats.
You’re above ground,smile.

Shit end to a shit year.

Homemade Turkey curry this year then Dar?

People say exactly the same every year.

Love Christmas me, it truly is the best time of the year.

Nadolig Llawen Pawb.

Eat till you burst, drink yourself stupid, watch crap TV till your head hurts, then repeat for a week...

What's not to like

Merry Christmas YJB'S 🤶🖤🤍🦢

Always thoroughly enjoy Christmas day though could do without the stress of the build up. Favourite time of the year? Not really mine would be summer time with the longer evenings and the nicer weather. If you are fortunate not to have lost any loved ones to this dreaded virus , or any other illness then that is the most important thing. Merry Christmas to all fellow posters.

Christmas will be what you make it. There’s no getting away from the fact that it’s different this year but don’t let that stop you thinking of alternative ways to connect with family or have fun.

Lost my mother early on in the COVID disaster, couldn’t attend her funeral, shielding since forever, my eldest, his partner and our granddaughter unable to visit for Christmas but, we still have FaceTime and we are all safe at the moment. Don’t get me wrong, we’re not complaining, just don’t let anyone tell me that there’s no problem with the virus and it’s no worse than flu and we don’t need masks and everyone should just carry on because it only kills a small percentage of people. My mam came from the generation that survived the blitz and had the attitude that “we’ll be fine” and I’m a great believer in this.
I’m not posting this as a negative in any way, yes it will be very different this year but we have the future family times to look forward to. So...

Merry Christmas to all on Planet Swans and a Happy New Year, keep posting on here, it definitely helps us who are going to be stuck at home again until the vaccines are up and running and working.

Lack of Christmas spirit? No, it’s just different.

Stay safe.

Strangely quiet Christmas.

Two grandchildren (10 and 8) seem to fill the house and have been here every year since they’ve been alive. Not this year though.

This year it’s just me and two old ladies. One I’m married to and the other is a terrier who will hopefully be 18 years old in the spring.

Planning a Christmas like family get together at Easter. Hopefully I will have been vaccinated by then.

Nadolig Llawen Jack army.

Swanjaxs said:
Eat till you burst, drink yourself stupid, watch crap TV till your head hurts, then repeat for a week...

What's not to like

Merry Christmas YJB'S 🤶🖤🤍🦢

All of this with jingle bells on.
Merry xmas to all the good uns on here. Enjoy.

What a bunch of miserable old bastards.

No wonder I don't post here anymore.

Merry Christmas.

If you're a grown adult, you don't have kids under 13 years old, and you get excited for 'Christmas Day' you're a twat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOg7aPNLLG0

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back