• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Love Island - Finally made it.

Itchysphincter

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/samrodon/status/1404801206044745732?s=21 :lol:

He'll have to put his PlayStation down and peel himself off the sofa of his brothers luxury pad in North London first...

Is this really the pinacle of some people's ambition, stop the world i want to get off.

Blackpooljack said:
Is this really the pinacle of some people's ambition, stop the world i want to get off.

absofuckinglutely, get a job for godness sake :shock:

Blackpooljack said:

I don’t know him but I know people who do and they say he could have been a decent pro footballer. Each to their own but it seems a shame to waste talent like that. Good luck to him anyway, in his pursuit of fame and happiness.

Itchysphincter said:
Blackpooljack said:

I don’t know him but I know people who do and they say he could have been a decent pro footballer. Each to their own but it seems a shame to waste talent like that. Good luck to him anyway, in his pursuit of fame and happiness.

The real danger seems to be in confusing or conflating the two.

Live by social media, die by social media.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back