• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Max in today’s Mirror

Darran said:
lol

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-drinking-2000-pints-200-31227252.amp

Do you know what, I like a beve, but that's one of the most silly challenges I have ever seen, 10 pints a day for 200 days, ridiculous! I feel like utter rubbish, if I drank that just for 2 nights, 200 days... ? Crazy. :shock:

Darran said:
lol

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-drinking-2000-pints-200-31227252.amp

Only went our for a warm did he. fuk my eyes, he's like you a lightweight.

Niigata Jack said:
Only went our for a warm did he. fuk my eyes, he's like you a lightweight.

Glad to be a lightweight these days Max, I just can't handle hangovers, and not so much the hangovers, I will drink 8 pints tonight, and tomorrow, now until I feel back to normal fresh as a daisy, will take until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Let's face it 10 pints in one night is binge drinking, that fella is doing x200, shame on the Mirror for reporting, no doubt somebody else will go for that now, and try to beat it, as if it's even worthy of a news report?

jack123 said:
Glad to be a lightweight these days Max, I just can't handle hangovers, and not so much the hangovers, I will drink 8 pints tonight, and tomorrow, now until I feel back to normal fresh as a daisy, will take until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Let's face it 10 pints in one night is binge drinking, that fella is doing x200, shame on the Mirror for reporting, no doubt somebody else will go for that now, and try to beat it, as if it's even worthy of a news report?

I wasn't implying that you was a lightweight, I was on about the guy in the article and Prosser mun :lol:

You don't wanna listen to Prosser, he's just clueless after all he listens to Cheap Trick 24/7 and as long as he has his curry every Sunday and Christmas day its a simple life for him. :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
I wasn't implying that you was a lightweight, I was on about the guy in the article and Prosser mun :lol:

You don't wanna listen to Prosser, he's just clueless after all he listens to Cheap Trick 24/7 and as long as he has his curry every Sunday and Christmas day its a simple life for him. :lol:

Apologies, Christ only had 5 bottles of 330ml beer, and I thought you were talking to me, :lol: Madri though, very nice tipple.

Could you imagine me drinking ten for 200 days of this stuff? :D Correction 201 days, just to get the new challenge record like.

jack123 said:
Apologies, Christ only had 5 bottles of 330ml beer, and I thought you were talking to me, :lol: Madri though, very nice tipple.

Could you imagine me drinking ten for 200 days of this stuff? :D Correction 201 days, just to get the new challenge record like.

Mrs and I shared a bottle of Yellow Tails Merlot earlier, very nice it was to, Yellow Tail produce some very pleasant wines, ain't bothered with any beer, may indulge in a few tomorrow, got plenty to do tomorrow first though.

Niigata Jack said:
Mrs and I shared a bottle of Yellow Tails Merlot earlier, very nice it was to, Yellow Tail produce some very pleasant wines, ain't bothered with any beer, may indulge in a few tomorrow, got plenty to do tomorrow first though.

I haven't drink wine for years, did 2 bottles of white one night.. Blossom Hill maybe, IIRC it was about 13.5%, what I found personally the first glass tastes horrid, but after that, goes down the hatch, just the same as lager, hence I will never drink it again, was bad after that wine night. Yeah looking back, over ten years, since I touched the stuff, christ it's lethal, I find it a similar taste to Frosty Jacks. Quite acidic taste, then boomf goodnight Irene like.

jack123 said:
I haven't drink wine for years, did 2 bottles of white one night.. Blossom Hill maybe, IIRC it was about 13.5%, what I found personally the first glass tastes horrid, but after that, goes down the hatch, just the same as lager, hence I will never drink it again, was bad after that wine night. Yeah looking back, over ten years, since I touched the stuff, christ it's lethal, I find it a similar taste to Frosty Jacks. Quite acidic taste, then boomf goodnight Irene like.

I just share a bottle of red or white with Mrs on a Friday, if we have fish for tea its a bottle of white and if steak its a red, usually Yellow tail, don't usually bother with Ale on a Friday unless on the odd occasion we're away etc, Saturday is usually my day for a beer or plenty to be honest.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back