• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

McDonald’s Tiramisu McFlurry

Jack2jack said:
That good then is it🤔
Loves Tiramisu me.

Lidl used to do a lovely tiramisu ice cream but they don't any more in UK 😢. Only places I've bought it in the last few years have been Spain & Portugal.

BTW, I'm not very well up on McDonald's stuff, what's a McFlurry? I've only ever been in 3 of them for a takeaway coffee 😂😂😂 Not a bad coffee for the price though to be fair.

karnataka said:
BTW, I'm not very well up on McDonald's stuff, what's a McFlurry? I've only ever been in 3 of them for a takeaway coffee 😂😂😂 Not a bad coffee for the price though to be fair.

Life hack - order a vanilla milkshake and a double espresso, Pour the coffee into the milkshake and stir. You're welcome!

karnataka said:
Jack2jack said:
That good then is it🤔
Loves Tiramisu me.

Lidl used to do a lovely tiramisu ice cream but they don't any more in UK 😢. Only places I've bought it in the last few years have been Spain & Portugal.
Nightmare, Verdi's down in Mumbles do a very nice traditional Tiramisu. Never tried the ice cream variety.👍

Saw this on the Maccy D advert last night, can't stand burgers but I'm gonna be all over this like a cheap suit...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back