• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Money Saving Tips

Ha ha, puts me in mind of a tip i saw in Viz years ago in the letters section. Quoting from memory here.....

"Dear Viz

Why waste money buying a personalized car registration number? Simply change your name by Deed Poll to match your current car!

Yours sincerely,

Mr KTH 471Y"

legoman said:
Ha ha, puts me in mind of a tip i saw in Viz years ago in the letters section. Quoting from memory here.....

"Dear Viz

Why waste money buying a personalized car registration number? Simply change your name by Deed Poll to match your current car!

Yours sincerely,

Mr KTH 471Y"

I used to love Viz. :lol:

Darran said:
legoman said:

"Dear Viz

Yours sincerely,

Mr KTH 471Y"

I still do, does anyone remember roger mellies profannysaurus?

Fucking hilarious🤣🤣🤣

Seriously though, the best money saving tip is -

if you're gonna spend money, don't spend money.

Darran said:
legoman said:

"Dear Viz

Yours sincerely,

Mr KTH 471Y"

For many years the arrival of Viz was a highlight of every other month

Than it just became a little bit sh*t - not read one for years but I cannot imagine it is anything like it was back in the heyday of the late 80s

Q_5GNwVmCjsSRVJB6WsH1KGBFNLMWxJAvBgD03KpXautliYkXIhA5DxmvjwBbnxldB3nxuMEDoM_QuDDzLChcwJfygL9YG7vo-4yXHJGyHzgi9GS-KjaXsQYiA5IdyO6HxT7KGJWAZb3U5Fw

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back