• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

More danger to life

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Be careful you don’t get struck by lightning or fall in a puddle and get wet or something.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/met-office-issues-thunderstorm-weather-24548924

If your grandson is planning on playing golf over the next few days during any periods of potential thunderstorms, tell him to hold a one iron over his head on the course.

Not even God can hit a one iron.

legoman said:
If your grandson is planning on playing golf over the next few days during any periods of potential thunderstorms, tell him to hold a one iron over his head on the course.

Not even God can hit a one iron.

:lol:

Darran said:
Be careful you don’t get struck by lightning or fall in a puddle and get wet or something.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/met-office-issues-thunderstorm-weather-24548924

Fantastic that they give these warnings so that people that live in flood risk areas can take the necessary measures to protect their homes, pets and belongings.

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:

Fantastic that they give these warnings so that people that live in flood risk areas can take the necessary measures to protect their homes, pets and belongings.

I’m glad you agree

Darran, there's a couple of damp spots on my patio and there's grey clouds in the sky. Am I safe to go up to the bins?

legoman said:
Darran, there's a couple of damp spots on my patio and there's grey clouds in the sky. Am I safe to go up to the bins?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My white car is suffering in the changing weather, after the dry dusty days, the rain has left dirty streaks all over. If we have a good thunderstorm I won’t have to wash it.

Muteswan said:
My white car is suffering in the changing weather, after the dry dusty days, the rain has left dirty streaks all over. If we have a good thunderstorm I won’t have to wash it.

Careful there. That dust might have come from the Sahara. When cleaning the car wear full PPE including an FFP3 compliant mask and ensure you book in for a chest X-ray

dickythorpe said:
exiledclaseboy said:
I cut my lawns today in anticipation of thundergeddon tomorrow.

That lawn will thank you for your foresight 👍

I’ll be thanking myself on Saturday when I remember the lawns are done and there’s nothing else to but drink and watch sport. :D

exiledclaseboy said:
I cut my lawns today in anticipation of thundergeddon tomorrow.

What? You cut your lawns UNAIDED? Are you insane? That's at least a 2 man job. Did you document a full risk assessment? Take a full course of antihistamines and lie down in a darkened room.

Some of you people aren't safe to be let out

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back