• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

New waxwork at Madame Tussauds London

Darran said:
https://twitter.com/madametussauds/status/1509425444185153545?s=21&t=U_3wDFVlsKgEjJn1zn_0-w

Thought it was going to be of your good self when i saw the post :lol:

Went to Madame Tussaud’s a few years ago when the kids were younger at the Mrs behest, some of the wax works are really good and it’s clever how they do it, but it wasn’t my cup of tea. Thought it was very expensive for what it was, but the queues to get in were huge and it was very popular.

MajorR said:
Went to Madame Tussaud’s a few years ago when the kids were younger at the Mrs behest, some of the wax works are really good and it’s clever how they do it, but it wasn’t my cup of tea. Thought it was very expensive for what it was, but the queues to get in were huge and it was very popular.
Did you go to Ripleys too, now that's a rip off, think it cost 70 odd quid for the three of us. They wont be catching me out again. Tussauds was good imho, not cheap either mind.👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back