• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

No Mask-No Entry -No sale

Sa2 jack

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Why pass a law then allow it to be broken with impunity. Shops not challenging those who refuse to wear masks are complicit in rank dereliction of duty of care of customers.

Challenges are made of alcohol sales a they are tobacco,bladed articles and paracetamol etc so why not masks.

The Police ,of course,have already cowered away from this .

Yesterday it was reported that professional mentalist, Anne Widdecombe proposed a shopping hour for non mask wearers.

Yes she really did. I’m still trying to get my head around that one, I don’t think I ever will.

Ebo said:
Yesterday it was reported that professional mentalist, Anne Widdecombe proposed a shopping hour for non mask wearers.

Yes she really did. I’m still trying to get my head around that one, I don’t think I ever will.

You Won't.

I'm hearing and reading about how covid is returning with a vengeance and really concerned as to the effect this time.
My own daughter's business had an early taste of what is to come soon to many. Yet, some think it infra dig to simply put a piece of cloth over your mouth and nose.

We are sleepwalking into oblivion at this rate

Makes you wonder why they challenge shoplifters.

Sa2 jack said:
Ebo said:

You Won't.

I'm hearing and reading about how covid is returning with a vengeance and really concerned as to the effect this time.
My own daughter's business had an early taste of what is to come soon to many. Yet, some think it infra dig to simply put a piece of cloth over your mouth and nose.

Someone said to be on BookFAce the other day "Is it mandatory in Wales yet?" I replied not yet but it will be. The answere I got was "Good, because I refuse to wear one". I then said "Well if you don't like facemasks you are going to hate wearing a ventilator."

Ebo said:
Sa2 jack said:
You Won't.

Someone said to be on BookFAce the other day "Is it mandatory in Wales yet?" I replied not yet but it will be. The answere I got was "Good, because I refuse to wear one". I then said "Well if you don't like facemasks you are going to hate wearing a ventilator."

People dont challenge as they are scared. That is the problem in society.Fear. If they win-we die;that's how I Feel. We're shopping again soon a Mrs dreading it.Im gunning for these people.Dont wear one,dont get served. Its simple and Johnson should have it enforced as they do with alcohol.
If alcohol is served to minors both the staff and management can be fined and lose licence.
Its why they stay safe and quote 25 as the age to look.

Widdlecombe is a walking corpse anyway.

Sa2 jack said:
Ebo said:

People dont challenge as they are scared. That is the problem in society.Fear. If they win-we die;that's how I Feel. We're shopping again soon a Mrs dreading it.Im gunning for these people.Dont wear one,dont get served. Its simple and Johnson should have it enforced as they do with alcohol.
If alcohol is served to minors both the staff and management can be fined and lose licence.

When lockdown started, I dreaded shopping. It was all new and everyone was paranoid. It is turning full circle again. The easing of lockdown has put it into peoples minds that this thing is going away. It's not, it is only the start.

Ebo said:
Sa2 jack said:

When lockdown started, I dreaded shopping. It was all new and everyone was paranoid. It is turning full circle again. The easing of lockdown has put it into peoples minds that this thing is going away. It's not, it is only the start.

Absolutely

Sa2 jack said:
Ebo said:

You Won't.

Yep.
Just received my Swans mask .... utter crap and £7!!!
Would be OK to keep your nose warm in winter but these is no nose pinch for decent fit and no pocket for filters.
I'm sticking with my 3 for £11 versions even if they are blue.

Sa2 jack said:
Ebo said:

You Won't.

Where is it returning with a vengeance? No deaths in wales hardly at all last few weeks.....barely any cases either. Are you talking about the USa?

benny said:
Sa2 jack said:
You Won't.

Where is it returning with a vengeance? No deaths in wales hardly at all last few weeks.....barely any cases either. Are you talking about the USa?

It's been announced that 5 people in Wales have died with coronavirus and 32 cases...

Five more people die with coronavirus in Wales

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/deaths-cases-coronavirus-five-wales-18681747#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare

My mother works in a charity shop and the abuse they've received for enforcing the mask policy defies belief. It has to be said it's mainly from their older customers too - the ones they're trying to protect

Edit. That's not hyperbole either, abuse really is the best word for what they've faced

BLAZE said:
My mother works in a charity shop and the abuse they've received for enforcing the mask policy defies belief. It has to be said it's mainly from their older customers too - the ones they're trying to protect

Edit. That's not hyperbole either, abuse really is the best word for what they've faced

I just saw this video on twitter where this guy goes into a clothes shop and bullies the staff when asked why he wasn’t wearing a mask. He had a right go at a young girl who was nearly in tears.

It’s bell whiffs like this who are going to kill people.

BLAZE said:

And yet it doesn't defy belief.

Well done and massive credit to your mother.

Police should always be involved whenever possible

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back