• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

"One of the most significant weather events in a century" about to rip into Florida

Monty

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Currently Cat 3 is expected to be upgraded within the next hour to Cat 4. Landfall expected within the next 5 hours.

We were on holiday in Mexico when Hurricane Dean hit, cat 5. We were moved 90 miles out of the path. To be honest it was quite alarming but luckily for us, and everyone else, the prior warnings had the area shut down and as far as I’m aware very few injuries to locals.
Hope all goes well in Florida.

We were on holiday in Mexico when Hurricane Dean hit, cat 5. We were moved 90 miles out of the path. To be honest it was quite alarming but luckily for us, and everyone else, the prior warnings had the area shut down and as far as I’m aware very few injuries to locals.
Hope all goes well in Florida.
I missed one of the major ones which hit the Riviera Maya...Luckily i was on the Pacific sidein the state of Oaxaca. my butt was still twitching mind you.

Edit... cuz i cant spel.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back