• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ozzy Osbourne

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Photos of him out for a walk with his carer on twitter.
A sad sight. 😢

Attachments

• 4B742676-FA0F-4F3C-B333-3CE266922A4D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 897
  • 9C7CB152-7015-4656-B2A5-21C3BACF9FD9.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 897
He’s knocking on a bit mind and he’s lived life in the fast lane, he’s not doing too bad.

Itchysphincter said:
He’s knocking on a bit mind and he’s lived life in the fast lane, he’s not doing too bad.

He’s only 74 ffs,he’s not much older than Max.

The legend lives on, but sad reality how is he going to cope performing a full set at that festival.

Swansea93 said:
The legend lives on, but sad reality how is he going to cope performing a full set at that festival.

Probably do it sitting down like Phil Collins did for the most recent Genesis gigs ;)

He hasn’t ever been a strong singer and can barely move now, time to stick a fork in it.

Itchysphincter said:
He hasn’t ever been a strong singer and can barely move now, time to stick a fork in it.

Couldn't agree more, he was never much of a singer but his stage presence & energy were great.
I saw him at his peak but I wouldn't want to see him live now - a shadow of the performer he once was unfortunately.

Who'd play him in a film bout his life ?
I'll go for Karl Pilkington. Be fckn mental.

Great times with mates arguing over Deep Purple / Black Sabbath , who is the best .

Paraniod and Fireball , good old vinyl 33 recordings with the nostalgia they brought .

Purple were my band then , good luck to Ozzy too .

Sam Smith and the like have turned me right off new music , sure there is some good stuff about but , performers creating music on their laptops and their kitchens , social media then takes over then they are superstars .

Thanks Johnny Walker , plays tracks as they should be heard .

It’s a miracle he’s even still alive let’s be honest.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back