• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rate My Takeaway on YouTube

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Now the football season is coming to a close and there is absolutely fukall worth watching on the gogglebox try this little gem on YouTube, guy from Barnsley called Danny Malin, got his own site going around takeaways all over UK and Ireland, takes his own fold up table and chair and sits outside while rating the food. Absolutely fantastic watch, give this site a like and subscribe, you won't be disappointed.

Here's one he did a little while ago during the first lockdown at the Clase Club...

Warning his channel is addictive :cool:

https://youtu.be/kVPp2lX9ZcA

Swanjaxs said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Is the Clase Club still a thing? 😱

Yes! Still going toe 2 toe with the Wilkie for the wake trade after the crems... :lol:

:lol: I’m trying to remember the last time I went there. It was quite some decades ago. My uncle used to be on the committee back in the day.

Swanjaxs said:
Now the football season is coming to a close and there is absolutely fukall worth watching on the gogglebox try this little gem on YouTube, guy from Barnsley called Danny Malin, got his own site going around takeaways all over UK and Ireland, takes his own fold up table and chair and sits outside while rating the food. Absolutely fantastic watch, give this site a like and subscribe, you won't be disappointed.

Here's one he did a little while ago during the first lockdown at the Clase Club...

Thanks for that, I have watched a few vids from Rate My Takeaway, and never realised he did one in Swansea. Looking at that though, that must have been a meal for 2..I suppose the clue is 2 cans of pop. :D

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

Thanks for that, I have watched a few vids from Rate My Takeaway, and never realised he did one in Swansea. Looking at that though, that must have been a meal for 2..I suppose the clue is 2 cans of pop. :D

Subscribe to this guys YouTube channel kid, best thing you'll do all year ✌️

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

Subscribe to this guys YouTube channel kid, best thing you'll do all year ✌️

I have already, he is a good watch.

I'm with you on this one SJ. TV is appalling, I do seem to spend more time on YouTube these days, I have my go to channels, such as Rick Shiels, Matt Armstrong, to name a few, much more interesting than the cack that's served up on Freeview. I've seen RMT, a few times, he's quite good, a sort of Peter Kaye, does Mc Donald's.🙂👍

I watch his videos now and again, they're good for a laugh.

Sad backstory though, his wife died recently...he has two children with her.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back