• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

School Snitch or Hero of the Carriageways?

• Thread starter BLAZE
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 3,241

BLAZE

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8552401/Guy-Ritchie-gets-six-month-driving-ban-cyclist-catches-texting-wheel.html

Personally I detest seeing people brazenly using their phones whilst driving and often throw a few choice words their way, but I still can't muster any respect for the absolute weasels who go around doing this kind of thing

Thoughts?

He confronts the drivers and posts them to his Youtube channel for whatever people find this interesting enough to subscribe to (22k apparently! Each to their own). Shows he's not in it to actually catch out people committing driving offences, but for his own glorification. I bet he spunked his pants when he realised he'd caught a celeb.

BLAZE said:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8552401/Guy-Ritchie-gets-six-month-driving-ban-cyclist-catches-texting-wheel.html

Personally I detest seeing people brazenly using their phones whilst driving and often throw a few choice words their way, but I still can't muster any respect for the absolute weasels who go around doing this kind of thing

Thoughts?
Agree entirely, hope the plick continues though as the amount of people i see is growing and its mostly youngsters.

JackSomething said:
He confronts the drivers and posts them to his Youtube channel for whatever people find this interesting enough to subscribe to (22k apparently! Each to their own). Shows he's not in it to actually catch out people committing driving offences, but for his own glorification. I bet he spunked his pants when he realised he'd caught a celeb.

Who was the celeb? It wasn’t Ronnie Pickering was it?

airedale said:
JackSomething said:

Who was the celeb? It wasn’t Ronnie Pickering was it?

Good old Ronnie, apparently still dines out on his 5 minutes of fame in Hull. Doesn't take much to become a legend there it seems.

Sadly in this case it was Guy Ritchie rather than Ron.

BLAZE said:

Thoughts?

Busy little jobsworth

BLAZE said:

Thoughts?

If he's riding a bike himself, I'd wager he isn't wearing hi-viz which definitely helps to stay safe.

Passed a car driving erratically last week on a dual carriageway, the driver was putting on her make up. I reported it to police, they weren't interested.

WxmJax said:
BLAZE said:

Thoughts?

If he's riding a bike himself, I'd wager he isn't wearing hi-viz which definitely helps to stay safe.

Passed a car driving erratically last week on a dual carriageway, the driver was putting on her make up. I reported it to police, they weren't interested.

Did you have in your possession the magic ingredient that the fuzz like, ie Evidence?

No sympathy for Guy Ritchie, he already had 9 points on his licence when he was filmed.

Interesting back story to the cyclist doing all this filming. When he was a teenager, his father was killed by a drink driver!!

If this guy prevents accidents or deaths then he's doing good.If he makes a few quid out of it, so what?

airedale said:
WxmJax said:

Did you have in your possession the magic ingredient that the fuzz like, ie Evidence?

I wish. Was surprised that they said that even if they'd seen her, they "may" have spoken to her.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back