• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sir Brian Harold May

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64125449

and today i have learnt it is now Sir Chris Bryant. dear oh dear me, what has the world come to

Thought Chris Bryant was a decent Labour MP who as chair of the standards and privileges committee exposed the corrupt brexit tories like Owen Paterson and supported by Rees Smug and Johnson.

SERIOUS QUESTION!

Sir Christopher Bryant is gay,he is married to his husband Jared Cranney.
What does Jared now become known as because it’s not going to be Lady Jared is it?

Darran said:
SERIOUS QUESTION!

Sir Christopher Bryant is gay,he is married to his husband Jared Cranney.
What does Jared now become known as because it’s not going to be Lady Jared is it?

They'll probably just call him Jared :lol:

westside said:
Thought Chris Bryant was a decent Labour MP who as chair of the standards and privileges committee exposed the corrupt brexit tories like Owen Paterson and supported by Rees Smug and Johnson.

Always comes across to me as someone with more integrity than most MPs. Very good when he does stuff like thhis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FetGVzX4z4M&t=89s

Watched the news clip of Chris Bryant having Boris Johnson squirming under questioning over Standards .

No fan of any politician irrelevant of party politics , but thankfully Johnson was made to look like a fool .

Big fan of Queen and Brian May , still love their music , but a Knighthood not sure , nurses and unsung background staff should be a more deserved award .

Wonder how David Beckham and Posh Spice feel about him still , as yet not being Sir Goldenballs .

I think if anyone should have received an honour then it is Kevin Sinfield. His support of Rob Burrows has been phenomenal.

Resolvenjack said:
I think if anyone should have received an honour then it is Kevin Sinfield. His support of Rob Burrows has been phenomenal.

There'll be thousands of "ordinary" people who work absolute wonders in their communities who will never get a look in. Those are the people that deserve it, not musicians, actors or sportsmen (unless they have done unselfish work such as Sinfield).

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back