• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sir Gavin Williamson

The only surprise is that anyone is surprised. This country is rotten to the core.

Just imagine what he might've got had he been competent.

Knighted for services in what? F*ckwittery and cluelessness? Bloody hell.

Appears to be a good opportunity , with all the issues in the world , to distract our attention from this ridiculous naming of a nobody .

Sometimes , politicians of all parties , make me lose faith in Government .

https://twitter.com/haikusforali/status/1499517691522080770?s=21

I know it’s childish but laughing at this is the only positive that I can find.

Attachments

• E285C203-26BE-407F-BB75-FA474A7804B9.jpeg
    205.3 KB · Views: 439
Robbie said:
Appears to be a good opportunity , with all the issues in the world , to distract our attention from this ridiculous naming of a nobody .

The Conservatives have been in power for the last 10 years - and probably for most of your life - you can't blame anyone else for this. I really don't believe that "food banks" would have been thought to be acceptable with anyone else in government.

Laughed my socks off when I heard this. If anything typifies the corruption and incompetence of the British political system, it's this.

And one other thing, a question to the 6,147 people who cast a vote for the Tory party this week in the Erdington by-election. Just WHAT THE FECK will it take for you not to vote for Spaffer Johnson?

Glyn1 said:
Robbie said:

The Conservatives have been in power for the last 10 years - and probably for most of your life - you can't blame anyone else for this. I really don't believe that "food banks" would have been thought to be acceptable with anyone else in government.

My wording was Politicians of all parties , and, as I approach retirement age I was around when Wilson / Heath / Callaghan were in power .
If i could vote at the next election, and I treasure my voting rights , it would be None of the Above .

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back