• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The 'big' names Swansea's indoor arena boss has hinted we might see there

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,937

Monty

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Paul Weller, Paloma Faith, Kaiser Chiefs, Gary Barlow, Michael McIntyre, Russell Howard and RuPaul

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-arena-city-centre-atg-20002467

Monty said:
Paul Weller, Paloma Faith, Kaiser Chiefs, Gary Barlow, Michael McIntyre, Russell Howard and RuPaul

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-arena-city-centre-atg-20002467

I will be giving that lot a swerve then.

Ebo said:
Monty said:

I will be giving that lot a swerve then.

Agreed, but that would represent a much more popular selection than usually come to Swansea. All of us snobs can sniff at those names, but there's plenty who'd flock to see them. I'll believe it when I see it to be honest.

If they were playing outside my window i'd close the blinds, but i'd throw something heavy at Gary Barlow first

The most uninspiring load of balls they could come up with

I thought they'd be trying to bring acts in to at least appeal a little bit to the growing student population in this city. Most of em would never have even heard of half of them.

It's like the line up to a bad radio 2 roadshow from 15 years ago

Monty said:
If they were playing outside my window i'd close the blinds, but i'd throw something heavy at Gary Barlow first

I thought they'd be trying to bring acts in to at least appeal a little bit to the growing student population in this city. Most of em would never have even heard of half of them.

Moan moan moan.

It's only a possibly maybe list, they will easily attract some top names.
I'd go and see Weller, but of course I've got no class.😁

Jackfath said:
Monty said:

Moan moan moan.

Nobody asked you, you ginger prick go back to the other board

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members