• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales Rugby Internationals

Skippyjack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Playing Canada now on BBC two, we should muller this lot, gaps everywhere 7-5 Wales so far

Wales 2nd test against Argentina is a 3pm kick off on S4C today if anyone is interested

Absolute shocking half from Wales, driving mauls, scrums and a lot of individual errors.. still in it at 17-8

Skippyjack said:
Absolute shocking half from Wales, driving mauls, scrums and a lot of individual errors.. still in it at 17-8

My opinion of Amos still hasn't changed, he's nowhere good enough at this level, it bugs me as to why he keeps getting these chances.

Niigata Jack said:
Skippyjack said:

My opinion of Amos still hasn't changed, he's nowhere good enough at this level, it bugs me as to why he keeps getting these chances.

It's game over now, he's had a shocker

Skippyjack said:
Niigata Jack said:

It's game over now, he's had a shocker

We've been very poor today, think the Ref played his part as well though, Argies lived offside numerous times at breakdowns, but rarely were they penalised.

Niigata Jack said:
Skippyjack said:

Amos is one of the most overrated players I have ever seen. Watched him live for the Dragons loads of times and couldn’t get over the plaudits he continually got.

We have another amongst us aswell, Nick Tompkins. How that guy is in the Welsh squad I’ll never know.

Risc said:
Niigata Jack said:

Amos is one of the most overrated players I have ever seen. Watched him live for the Dragons loads of times and couldn’t get over the plaudits he continually got.

We have another amongst us aswell, Nick Tompkins. How that guy is in the Welsh squad I’ll never know.

Amos is bad but Wilks is even worse in mho, always arguing amongst themselves 💁‍♂️

Swanjaxs said:
Risc said:

Amos is bad but Wilks is even worse in mho, always arguing amongst themselves 💁‍♂️

Probably being stupid here but whose Wilks?

Risc said:
Swanjaxs said:

Probably being stupid here but whose Wilks?

Mr Wilks mun, they were both characters in Emmerdale Farm, many, many moons ago, Swanjaxs just being mischievous :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back