• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

We'll Keep A Welcome In The Hillside ...

Surprised they didn’t trot out the “and when we entered the pub, they all started speaking Welsh” 🙄

Surprised they didn’t trot out the “and when we entered the pub, they all started speaking Welsh” 🙄
Speaking Welsh in Wales, whatever next? My next door neighbour speaks both Welsh and English to his dog. Not sure if there's many dogs that understand both languages.

what a bunch of fecking drama queens, oooo look at us I can't believe that they didn't put a red carpet out for us.
Anyway, just buggeroff back to your posh little suburb and slag off the country that you think is subservient to you bloody little englanders

Last year, spent a week working with my lad near Bury St Edmunds. Now that is one weird bunch of fckers right there. Heard our accent and almost to a man, every one of em on site would turn their nose up.
Works both ways.

The nations within this union are rhetorically full of xenophobic bigoted racist individuals only too ready to jump on the snowflake bandwagon of how they are being marginalised when it suits their victimised agenda. If only the rest of that original part of Briton that bent over for the Vikings and the saxons had some backbone or fight in them then we wouldn't be where we are now.

Don't worry, there was one of those in the comments below the article...

Reading the article, I'm not sure what they're complaining about to be honest. One bloke in the street made a comment that was almost certainly a joke. Someone in the pub treated them weirdly, then turned into a coward when confronted, yet the ladies were intimidated? They turned the lights off at the bar when they went up for drinks at last orders, I wonder how long it was after last orders was called?

Sounds like a bunch of people looking for reasons to be offended, possibly so they could then share it online and get some attention.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back