• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Yourself best effort when you come home drunk...

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Chicken and Mushroom Pot Noddle, with a side of bread and butter, garnished with a Dairy Lea cheese slice to dip in 😋

What's your guilty secret when your missus has gone to bed and can't "sort you out"...

Swanjaxs said:
Chicken and Mushroom Pot Noddle, with a side of bread and butter, garnished with a Dairy Lea cheese slice to dip in 😋

What's your guilty secret when your missus has gone to bed and can't "sort you out"...

www.xvideos.com

Years ago when I was stoned my mother walked in the kitchen and I was sitting there dipping a mars bar in brown sauce. :lol:

Just out of curiosity , did your mother have any knowledge you were taking drugs at the time?

When I was fifteen or sixteen I came home smashed from a Christmas Eve sesh and demolished half of the turkey.

My mother went absolutely nuts, justifiably so considering what I'd eaten. Much to everyone's amusement it still comes up in conversation today.

jack123 said:
Just out of curiosity , did your mother have any knowledge you were taking drugs at the time?

It's why I detest drugs.Cannabis especially as it's now almost accepted,but not by me. Plenty drive with this dope inside them and kill and maim others.

It is said to be safer than alcohol but that wouldn't be the view of a health Professional nor many others.

Ive had some schoolchums whose lives were wrecked by them. Rock stars,by their boasting of taking all sorts of dope are ,imo,guilty of causing mayhem.
We saw Rockfield docu with the boys bragging about the time they were doped/high or stoned Yet,drugs have killed countless rock musicians.Work that one out? Me neither.

Biggest culprits for me are the Beatles tribute band-the one with the dysfunctional,deluded d1ckhead brothers of hate and envy.

Sa2 jack said:
jack123 said:

It's why I detest drugs.Cannabis especially as it's now almost accepted,but not by me. Plenty drive with this dope inside them and kill and maim others.

It is said to be safer than alcohol but that wouldn't be the view of a health Professional nor many others.

Ive had some schoolchums whose lives were wrecked by them. Rock stars,by their boasting of taking all sorts of dope are ,imo,guilty of causing mayhem.
We saw Rockfield docu with the boys bragging about the time they were doped/high or stoned Yet,drugs have killed countless rock musicians.Work that one out? Me neither.

Biggest culprits for me are the Beatles tribute band-the one with the dysfunctional,deluded d1ckhead brothers of hate and envy.

Wow! I was going to say take a chill pill, man. But you obviously wouldn't!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back