• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Time to show our real hands - can Coleman and Watson show actions as well?

What data were we using in the summer?
Perhaps we’ve got a dodgy formula in one of the cells.

This is the type of communications we need/deserve: https://www.pnefc.net/news/2024/january/club-comment-on-202223-accounts/

Ridsdale: "In the summer transfer window we made strides to develop and strengthen our squad. We signed eight players, one of the most active I have been involved in since joining the club. We are up against financial constraints and any January activity will need to be balanced with outgoings to keep us within the £39m, three-year cumulative losses limit set by the EFL."

If anyone else in every day jobs apparently worked as hard as Coleman and put in as much time planning this window as he claims he has, yet achieves nothing, they'd be sacked.

Have a look at the pile of shite Stoke have signed since the summer and spend shedloads on.

Sometimes doing nothing is successful

Moan as we want (and I don’t think Watson and Coleman are much cop, never mind the dead hand of Levien on top of them) but it is bloody difficult convincing quality players to come to Swansea. It’s not Football manager.

This is the type of communications we need/deserve: https://www.pnefc.net/news/2024/january/club-comment-on-202223-accounts/

Ridsdale: "In the summer transfer window we made strides to develop and strengthen our squad. We signed eight players, one of the most active I have been involved in since joining the club. We are up against financial constraints and any January activity will need to be balanced with outgoings to keep us within the £39m, three-year cumulative losses limit set by the EFL."
You know we are doing things really badly when we have to hold up Peter Ridsdale as someone who is doing it better

You know we are doing things really badly when we have to hold up Peter Ridsdale as someone who is doing it better
Haha I was thinking the same, but I sleep easy at night knowing the brains behind that operation is almost certainly the Hemmings family! 🤣

Overall, I think it pays to be transparent, and to set expectations accordingly. If we’ve spent too much in the Summer and can only bring in 1/2 players, why has the Club fed the supporters and the Trust manure for the last few months instead of fronting up. Clearly, the media/communications team at the Club either doesn’t exist or must be on sabbatical this season!

Haha I was thinking the same, but I sleep easy at night knowing the brains behind that operation is almost certainly the Hemmings family! 🤣

Overall, I think it pays to be transparent, and to set expectations accordingly. If we’ve spent too much in the Summer and can only bring in 1/2 players, why has the Club fed the supporters and the Trust manure for the last few months instead of fronting up. Clearly, the media/communications team at the Club either doesn’t exist or must be on sabbatical this season!

Completely agree - wherever possible transparency and honesty is the best way to front things

However, as we have seen since the sale in 2016 the transparency is sadly missing. And that has created many of the problems between ownership and supporter.

And that in itself tells you much

So we don't play the Ukrainian, we send the Dutch kid back to his homeland and now trying to offload Yates to Blackburn. Best part of £4M wasted . Who picks up the accountability tab here?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back