• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

What does deadline day hold for the Swans?

In comings we need atleast 2 in.......Striker, central midfielder, creative 10 and a centre half in that order of requirement.

Don't think all those positions will be added hence my atleast 2 wording but at the same time I think 1 or 2 could wait until the summer.

In comings we need atleast 2 in.......Striker, central midfielder, creative 10 and a centre half in that order of requirement.

Don't think all those positions will be added hence my atleast 2 wording but at the same time I think 1 or 2 could wait until the summer.
Some will be dependent on outgoings.

If we let Yates go then we need to replace him. We can cope for now (in my view) without the centre half and midfielder for now. Be interesting to see if anything develops with this Danish midfielder

The Danish midfielder would be the signing I’d want most now… Young, physical, skillful - feel he could transform our midfield.

I would be surprised if anything happens with that Danish midfielder.....if it happens then it's a bonus for me.
His fee, age and ceiling looks good and the type of player we should be looking at considering how poor our midfield is.

I would be surprised if anything happens with that Danish midfielder.....if it happens then it's a bonus for me.
His fee, age and ceiling looks good and the type of player we should be looking at considering how poor our midfield is.
I’d be surprised too.

Have a sneaky suspicion there’ll be a couple more surprises today.

Unlikely we will sign anyone from outside the domestic leagues today I think.

No time for medicals, additional paperwork to be done.

My guess is we’ll sign the Arsenal youngster on loan and there will probably be a last minute attempt to persuade a Lower league team to part with an upcoming player I.e Ronnie Edwards

Ronnie Edwards would be unbelievable… out of our league unfortunately.

ASho
Ronnie Edwards would be unbelievable… out of our league unfortunately.
Missed the boat big time with him, Out of all the howlers, I'd say this one is top of the tree for Watson.

Missed the boat big time with him, Out of all the howlers, I'd say this one is top of the tree for Watson.

Hard to blame Watson for this. We wanted to sign him in the Summer but couldn’t afford the asking price.

Hard to blame Watson for this. We wanted to sign him in the Summer but couldn’t afford the asking price.
Because we didn't accept a monumental offer for Wood. Who in turn, lost all of his value.

Because we didn't accept a monumental offer for Wood. Who in turn, lost all of his value.

Will always be one of the craziest decisions we have taken in recent years

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back