• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ipswich Town next up for the Swans but there should be nothing to fear?

Nothing to be afraid of..... Swansea defence..... Hold my beer.
They won 4-0 against a team in a similar position to ourselves, we lost 4-0 against a team in a similar position to them. Nothing to fear 😨 at all. What could possibly go wrong?

Prior to that they lost to Maidstone, Preston and drew with West Brom.
Leeds battered them with 8 goals this term.
Bring our Hull game, as the OP says - nothing to fear and everything to gain.

Two things to fear
The static duo of Grimes and Fulton
The chaotic duo of Cabango and Wood

Well Kieffer Moore is virtually guaranteed too score so we'll need to score at least twice.

I was having a sense that Ipswichs bubble had burst but their bounce back midweek was impressive against a team only 3 points below us. They aren't Leeds but it will need a gargantuan performance from us to beat them.

Well Kieffer Moore is virtually guaranteed too score so we'll need to score at least twice.

I was having a sense that Ipswichs bubble had burst but their bounce back midweek was impressive against a team only 3 points below us. They aren't Leeds but it will need a gargantuan performance from us to beat them.
Never mind Kieffer Moore, Ali Al-Hamadi who we binned as a teenager scored for them the other night against Millwall, nailed on ... 👍

Never mind Kieffer Moore, Ali Al-Hamadi who we binned as a teenager scored for them the other night against Millwall, nailed on ... 👍
Add in Broadnut, he’ll score for sure. I watched the game against Millwall as I had nothing better to do. They were as clinical as anything. We can’t afford to give them space or time in the final third. The commentator said “Millwall aren’t tracking runners or making tackles so they can’t complain”

It might not end well.

Add in Broadnut, he’ll score for sure. I watched the game against Millwall as I had nothing better to do. They were as clinical as anything. We can’t afford to give them space or time in the final third. The commentator said “Millwall aren’t tracking runners or making tackles so they can’t complain”

It might not end well.
Oh heck their attack sound tailor made for our defence/ centre midfield then

Well that's a relief we've nothing to fear.
I've been behind the sofa since Tuesday.

It might not end well.
They will, in fact, have a lot of space and time. In actual fact, they will have the freedom of Swansea to run through our defence as our defenders let them.

He wasn't binned, we offered him an extension because he'd been injured half his only pro year, but he wanted to go play first team football instead. I didn't think he'd make it back to this level, especially after Wycombe got rid, but fair play to him scored a lot of goals in League Two.

you've changed the website ? What happened to Planet Swans ? Don't recognize the new design.

need to be quick here, if you had played us before end of (last) year you'd have reason for concern but we're just not as strong or impressive as back then and suffered a number of poor scores and performances. Beaten in a cup game by some obscure non-leaguers and at home with it. It's been poor and unsatisfactory since December.

the big win at Millwall was much needed but in truth the opposition really weren't up to much. Never really threatened and just as well gave up long before the game was over. I'd expect the trip over to Wales to be tougher or provide more of a challenge.

mcKenna our team coach only knows one way to field a start formation and often doesn't use the correct players when starting a game. This is compensated by an array of attacking potential that can come from the bench also and a usually reliable keeper in Hladky but it takes a team effort to get wins. Something we don't manage now as often as before.

The Southampton win from tonight puts pressure on us, they're a good team unfortunately and going to continue to be an obstacle towards any automatic promotion. We may be favorites to win tomorrow but you just can't go by that alone. We need three points of course, nearest challengers continue to win and make it hard for us.

you've changed the website ? What happened to Planet Swans ? Don't recognize the new design.

Welcome we had a bit of a redecoration and changed back to the original name of JackArmy.net

Always a warm welcome for visitors (well, most of them!)

In terms of your season ? If you ended up say in the play offs but missing out on promotion would you class the season as as good one? Everybody expected the current top 3 to be well clear this season so the fact you have kept pace for so long feels positive?

We need to remember it's Ipswich today and not Inter, and the players would be better served if they didn't curl up into a little ball before they leave the dressing room like they did against Lids...

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back