• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

"This team is building and growing" - Grimes says the Swans are showing progress

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score

I'm not seeing a lot of progress, apart from a change in formation and the injection of pace which has faded away in the last few games since the derby.

The challenge is this team will be unrecognisable next season when you consider all the loan and out of contact players we have.

Must say I've been personally impressed with the change in Grimes or the change of my attitude towards him.

I'm not seeing a lot of progress, apart from a change in formation and the injection of pace which has faded away in the last few games since the derby.

The challenge is this team will be unrecognisable next season when you consider all the loan and out of contact players we have.

Must say I've been personally impressed with the change in Grimes or the change of my attitude towards him.
There's been a change in Grimes when Fulton isn't alongside him, and even then ( derby aside) he's no skipper.

Darling should take over IMO, maybe he's still a bit young but still.
He seems to be the most vocal player on the pitch. I want to see a captain scream, shout, cajole team mates, in the referees face. That maybe just my age and slightly out of touch with the times though 🤷🏻‍♂️

Unfortunately until we see a better centre forward, a creative 10 and a better centre half......we can expect to see any real improvements.

Tell you one thing, I would love to be the manager this summer with a bit of deadwood out of contract and move on one or 2.

We will be in a better place and position this summer than we were last summer.....the recruitment needs to be a lot better, saying that, it can't be any worse.

I have zero faith in them getting anything correct this summer. They are great speaking lots of positive buzz words with very little action.

It's all good and well telling us they're working on numerous targets, it's time for more action and a lot less words.

I don't know if he's being positive or being complacent but it's meaningless when the squad will be split up in the summer.
Full admiration to everyone travelling to Boro for an unimportant game that we'll probably lose.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back