• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

10 Championship Clubs are under transfer embargo

AndyNak

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
Birmingham City, Blackburn Rovers, Cardiff City, Coventry City, Derby County, Huddersfield Town, Luton Town, Reading, Sheffield Wednesday and Stoke City

AndyNak said:
Birmingham City, Blackburn Rovers, Cardiff City, Coventry City, Derby County, Huddersfield Town, Luton Town, Reading, Sheffield Wednesday and Stoke City

Maybe someone at the EFL will notice that there is a problem.

I thought some of this was down to club’s accounts being submitted late due to COVID as agreed by HMRC but EFL didn't change their rules.

I am sure that what WOL reported when they reported this earlier in the year, and Cardiff have already signed some players haven’t they.

Think I read 2 of the 10 were for admin, the rest were financial issues which I assume means the transfer embargo stands. Could make our early business quite interesting if half the league aren’t allowed to sign players

Do these embargos ever actually end up being enforced? I guarantee that some of those clubs will make some transfers into their side.

It looks like a pathetic umbongo. It seems can all still sign players under certain conditions. Typical EFL.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back