• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sunderland sack Beal

The list of managers sacked in the days leading up to playing us next is getting ridiculous by now. Honestly, it's insane. It must have happened 2 or 3 times a season for about the last 15 years. Are we that shaming to risk losing to, for other clubs? Mental.

It's an odd one. How bad must it have been to sack him after 8 weeks? I saw the story about the missed handshake with the player being subbed, but sacked? Think there must have been some shenanigans behind the scenes.

It's an odd one. How bad must it have been to sack him after 8 weeks? I saw the story about the missed handshake with the player being subbed, but sacked? Think there must have been some shenanigans behind the scenes.
I think Sunderland realised pretty quickly that he's a crap manager.

This appointment went sour very quickly and by the middle of January there was significant unrest in the fan base.

Why oh why could they not hang on for one more week 😫?

I can picture it now - 'Sunderland Sporting Director Kristjaan Speakman was enthralled by Duff's focus on 'non-negotiables' and 'blood on the shirt' and is looking to get the contract signed in time for the former Barnsley boss to be in the dugout for Saturday's match-up.'

I can picture it now - 'Sunderland Sporting Director Kristjaan Speakman was enthralled by Duff's focus on 'non-negotiables' and 'blood on the shirt' and is looking to get the contract signed in time for the former Barnsley boss to be in the dugout for Saturday's match-up.'
Good shout!

Good shout!
We've put the caretakers, Dodds and Proctor, back in charge till the end of the season.
I'd be delighted if we appointed Michael Duff in June; provided he's committed to being a long way from Cheltenham for the next three or four years.
There have been so many sackings this season; we've had two. But I still believe one of the most ridiculous was Duff's. I couldn't understand why you turned on him so fast.

We've put the caretakers, Dodds and Proctor, back in charge till the end of the season.
I'd be delighted if we appointed Michael Duff in June; provided he's committed to being a long way from Cheltenham for the next three or four years.
There have been so many sackings this season; we've had two. But I still believe one of the most ridiculous was Duff's. I couldn't understand why you turned on him so fast.
What's the story on Beale? Was he just obviously really really shite or was it a clash of personalities or a mixture of many things?

I believe that modern parlance would call it "fuck around and find out"!

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back