• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Autoglass Memories - 1994

Not sure bout that, remember keeping an eye on tickets we'd sold leading up to game, could have sworn we had
over 30k .
We took way less there for the Northampton game.
Don’t think we had anywhere near that many but as I said I could be wrong, it was a long time ago. I’ve repressed all memory of the Northampton game!

Don’t think we had anywhere near that many but as I said I could be wrong, it was a long time ago. I’ve repressed all memory of the Northampton game!
Can't guarantee but if pushed I would say that it was a figure of 17 or 18 thousand that was mentioned at the time.

I remember that our support was no more than the late teens while the Huddersfield end was packed out. There was plenty of room around us.

Yep, remember thinking I've seen potting sheds bigger than 2 towers. But bus load of us walking/singing and drinking with the Yorkshire lads going down Wembley way. Just a proper happy day all round. After years of following us everywhere with followings of a few hundred to few thousand to suddenly see 35k of us was very emotional.
Were you seeing double that day?!

Can't guarantee but if pushed I would say that it was a figure of 17 or 18 thousand that was mentioned at the time.
Yep. 17k of us and 30k of them if memory serves. Then about 12-13k for the play off final a few years later that is never to be spoken of.

And just as I’d finished the final therapy sessions someone mentioned the Northampton game again

I’ll get booked back in

Our day out.....you'd never guess which one is me.... :)

Attachments

• Wembley 94.jpg
    Wembley 94.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Wembley 1994.jpg
    Wembley 1994.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 12

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors