• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Grimes marks landmark appearance with a goal as Williams praises his skipper

Fair play to the lad, always makes himself available for selection, I used to be a massive detractor of Matty, certainly think Williams is getting the best out of him.

Maybe I'm showing my age, would like to see him more vocal on the pitch when it comes to wearing the skippers armband. We don't see or know what goes on behind close doors, it can't be a fluke that 5 successive managers have constantly selected him and kept him as captain.

Must admit this humble pie I'm currently eating, tastes ok.

Fair play to the lad, always makes himself available for selection, I used to be a massive detractor of Matty, certainly think Williams is getting the best out of him.

Maybe I'm showing my age, would like to see him more vocal on the pitch when it comes to wearing the skippers armband. We don't see or know what goes on behind close doors, it can't be a fluke that 5 successive managers have constantly selected him and kept him as captain.

Must admit this humble pie I'm currently eating, tastes ok.
Needs a quality partner in that midfield, Fulton as done well lately, but we need better, let Woods go and invest the money on a quality midfielder and an AM and try our best to keep Lowe, he's playing like he wants to be here so why not, there must be compromising on both sides regards wages though I agree.

Needs a quality partner in that midfield, Fulton as done well lately, but we need better, let Woods go and invest the money on a quality midfielder and an AM and try our best to keep Lowe, he's playing like he wants to be here so why not, there must be compromising on both sides regards wages though I agree.
We can't rely on Fulton week in week out, wouldn't be sad to see him. move on, I have a feeling he's on a decent wage with us as well.

The tempo of football doesn't suit Wood and how he want to play, far to often he slows the pace of the game down by putting his foot on top of the ball, looking left and right and then passing it back to the keeper.

If we can constantly get the version of Lowe from his first time with us, that would be a bargain on a free with a wage that doesn't break the bank.

Grimes would be fine if he’s managed properly and has complimentary midfield partners. He also has to be told it’s ok if his passing is more ambitious and fails, at the moment, he never fails with a pass, which simply means his passing is too safe. I’ve been up and down with him for years, but I think we’d miss him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back