• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

U21 V Wednesday away live

Ten man Swans win 0-1 great break out by Wilson with the move finished off by Cadogan. Goal on about 87min in above YouTube link

Gutsy performance, the red in my opinion was borderline red but red nonetheless. Lissah let his man get goal side of him and the other defender was not close enough to be able to deny a clear goalscoring opportunity.

Great break away to get the winning goal, our number 7 (not sure who it was without looking it up) showed great pace and strength to get away and ride a tackle intended to bring him down. He also then made the right decision with the pass.

Kyrell Wilson was 7. Missed the game live and have only watched the first 10 minutes. Lissah not put a foot right so far, hopefully he improves as... oh no.

Apparently a number of the squad have been told that they will be released in the summer.

Apparently a number of the squad have been told that they will be released in the summer.
Some decent players in that group but in all honestly the ones with a good chance at a professional career are all on long-term contracts already. Injuries have robbed many of chances to develop and impress, but time doesn't stand still and there's always younger talent popping up behind.

Got through the whole game eventually. Great result in the circumstances. Kian Jenkins fantastic marshalling the defence. Iestyn Jones looks a fine prospect, reads the game well and shifting positions didn't phase him one bit.

Not sure what to think of Govea. As a player new to the u21s did okay, nothing more. Lots to learn at this level before stepping up I would have thought. Wilson and Lloyd for me look like they'd offer something and need that next level of football to develop.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back