• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Was Pato dropping a hint that he is staying in SA1?

My only problem with Pato is not what he delivers. It’s the consistency of that delivery. When he (eventually) signed his current deal he went missing for 6 months. We can’t afford passengers like that. On his day he can be a game changer…… when he can’t be arsed, well he still changes the game. Can we afford that?

not had any better offers then, did the same when his contract was up last time, he's a decent player and I don't blame him for weighing up his options, but I always felt that he was likely to stay, just hope we haven't topped his contract up by to much, assuming that is the case obviously.
Maybe he's not had any better offers then, did the same when his contract was up last time, he's a decent player and I don't blame him for weighing up his options, but I always felt that he was likely to stay, just hope we haven't topped his contract up by to much, assuming that is the case obviously.

I’d be happy to keep him on as a squad player off the bench but he shouldn’t be starting anymore imo.

We've got bigger fish to fry than sweating on Jamie Paterson hanging around, personally I couldn't give a toss either way...
Same as you, I'm hoping we bin him off. Can't be arsed with bit part players like him holding us to ransom. The lad either wants to sign or he doesn't.

Well I imagine he either signs today as I believe his contract is up or he's released. As mentioned he can be a game changer on his day. Have we got anyone else in the squad who is? From that perspective I'd be quite happy with him staying.

I’m having a mental blank - who was the striker that Pato had a telepathic link with? Never the same after they were separated? It wa like an Andy Robinson/Lee Trundle kind of thing.

maybe that leak is also agent speak for come and get him before he sign another contract for Swansea. Happy if he stays and not unhappy if he goes.

Happy for him to stay if the contract is right for us, as on his day he is excellent at this level, but you do get a lot of drama with him, and he's so hot and cold that he shouldn't be getting a blockbuster deal - way too inconsistent - hopefully the club told him and his agent that in no uncertain terms.

Get shot, he's not strong enough and will only get weaker. We want athletes in the team, not show ponies.
When you look at Ipswich, Southampton and Leicester last season, they all put out eleven fit, strong players who would run all day, win headers and tackles, pass and move, pass and move. We've got seven or eight in our team and Pato's not one of them.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back