• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

43 years in prison

The great thing about technology/DNA profiling is that it can prove your innocence as well as someone's guilt. These obscene miscarriages of justice that happened to this poor woman should never happen again.

Police corruption at its worst - and that last line is fvcking unbelievable.
The whole thing is shocking, she’s been banged up forever for something she didn’t do and now she can get social security. I hope her lawyers sue the law enforcement body and get her a stack of compensation.

Just imagine she’d have received the death sentence like many advocate, another case of an innocent person being executed.

The whole thing is shocking, she’s been banged up forever for something she didn’t do and now she can get social security. I hope her lawyers sue the law enforcement body and get her a stack of compensation.

Just imagine she’d have received the death sentence like many advocate, another case of an innocent person being executed.
I get what your saying about the death penalty in days gone by, plenty got "set up" by the police and innocents suffered, but in this day and age, where technology and DNA get the bad guys hook, line and sinker, basically "nailed on", then an eye for an eye for cold blooded murder every time in my book ...

Thanks for posting this because it's unbelievable except that it's true.
Every police officer and lawyer on that case who is still walking this earth should be prosecuted.
Seriously, what the hell were they thinking? How did they justify it to themselves?
Forty-three (43) years.

No motive? No reason for her to have done this? No evidence? No witness? A 'confession' when she was on medication in a hospital bed giving Yes/No answers whenever she was half awake? And her defence lawyer didn't get this thrown out?

No motive? No reason for her to have done this? No evidence? No witness? A 'confession' when she was on medication in a hospital bed giving Yes/No answers whenever she was half awake? And her defence lawyer didn't get this thrown out?
and in 1981- not like it was 1870. It is painful to read that she was still incarcerated 30 years ago let alone when she was recently released. I had a debate with my politics professor on the death penalty and I was all for it when their was evil intent and no question of guilt. He, quite rightly, put me in my place.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back