• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A blessing in disguise

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Planet Swans welcomes our latest blogger - Sam Phillips

The feeling when the final whistle went at Wembley and we’d secured our place in the Premier League was like nothing I’d ever felt before. It was electric. It was euphoric. But most of all it was deserved.

Read more here...

QPR-Joe-Rodon.jpg

PSumbler said:
Planet Swans welcomes our latest blogger - Sam Phillips

The feeling when the final whistle went at Wembley and we’d secured our place in the Premier League was like nothing I’d ever felt before. It was electric. It was euphoric. But most of all it was deserved.

Read more here...

QPR-Joe-Rodon.jpg

I think the system change has shown Cooper has finally made progress on that front. The key will be what sort of squad will we have.

Will Ayew go? The loanees returning. The finances are also a concern as it's our last year of parachute payments.

It's never "a blessing in disguise" to fail to get promotion. The same kind of nonsense did the rounds in 2006 too.

Given the current financial situation of most clubs outside the PL during the Covid problem it's even less true at the moment.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back