• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A few things boiling my p!$$

WalterBoyd

First Team Player
Reaction score
1. Lots of posts / talk on what position should be strengthened ( replaced in January)

Usual answer is LWB - i.e. poor old Jake Bidwell, that alone BMP ( boils my p!$$) . He is having a great season. Leave the guy alone.

2. Some of our players are too good for us e.g. Piroe. Again, BMP. Just enjoy what they give us. Stop bigging them up and worrying how will we manage if/ when they leave us in January

3. Russ - Norwich will want him as their next manager.

We have a great squad and manager at the moment. Just enjoy it.

Stop BMP.

Any thing else BMP. BYP. (See what I did there, changed my to your. ).

I read your post, then re-read it to make sure I had understood it correctly...my conclusion, you're a young child or fùcking ill in the head 🤔 I'll go for the latter and suggest your carers need to up your care, either that or we have a right fùcking nuisance on our hands. Good luck pal.

WalterBoyd said:
1. Lots of posts / talk on what position should be strengthened ( replaced in January)

Usual answer is LWB - i.e. poor old Jake Bidwell, that alone BMP ( boils my p!$$) . He is having a great season. Leave the guy alone.

2. Some of our players are too good for us e.g. Piroe. Again, BMP. Just enjoy what they give us. Stop bigging them up and worrying how will we manage if/ when they leave us in January

Stop BMP.

As I said in another thread, Jake will always give you an honest hardworking shift however the way we want to play a wingback with genuine pace and trickery to get in past their fullback with the ball at their feet rather than someone who will run to the byline and hang up a cross for Piroe (all 5'9 of him) will absolutely suit us better.

That is in no way picking on Jake, its just not in his skill set to play that way

bakajack said:
WalterBoyd said:

Stop BMP.

As I said in another thread, Jake will always give you an honest hardworking shift however the way we want to play a wingback with genuine pace and trickery to get in past their fullback with the ball at their feet rather than someone who will run to the byline and hang up a cross for Piroe (all 5'9 of him) will absolutely suit us better.

That is in no way picking on Jake, its just not in his skill set to play that way
Agree with everything apart from the "(all 5'9 of him)" bit im 6ft and he is taller than me. I also think we need 2 WB because if we lose Laird we lose all of our pace.

KrunchyKarrot said:
bakajack said:

Agree with everything apart from the "(all 5'9 of him)" bit im 6ft and he is taller than me. I also think we need 2 WB because if we lose Laird we lose all of our pace.

Trundle reckoned they are so far advanced wingers might be better in those roles as we are often so much on the front foot. Not convinced but I can see an argument could be made for wingers that can defend a bit over full backs that are limited going forward. For me it is about pace, whichever way the bread is buttered.

KrunchyKarrot said:
bakajack said:

Double checked on transfermarkt and he is 181cm which puts him at just north of 5'11"

bakajack said:
KrunchyKarrot said:

Double checked on transfermarkt and he is 181cm which puts him at just north of 5'11"

181cm is 5'.93832'' ;)

Garyjack said:
bakajack said:

181cm is 5'.93832'' ;)

How many inches in 5’ 9”?

Also, how many inches in 5.93832 feet?

WalterBoyd said:

Stop BMP.

Jake seems to suffer as our regular scapegoat, we really do hate fullbacks (Naughton, Taylor etc). Saying that i would like to see a wingback come in, not to replace but to support, its a long season and we could use some cover, who else do we have to play LWB?

Would RM really leave just to get relegated with Norwich?

I think we should all be enjoying this year, especially after the drivel of the last seasons.

monmouth said:
KrunchyKarrot said:

Trundle reckoned they are so far advanced wingers might be better in those roles as we are often so much on the front foot. Not convinced but I can see an argument could be made for wingers that can defend a bit over full backs that are limited going forward. For me it is about pace, whichever way the bread is buttered.

Maybe Russ thinking similar hence putting Whittaker there Sat.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back