• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A few things

Skippyjack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Cooper needs to have a one to one strong conversation with Freddie Woodman and Jamal Lowe for this upcoming Derby game, some serious words. Naughton will never be a 3rd centre half in his life.. let's kick it into touch.

My starting 11 for the Derby

Woodman - but someone must have a word with him, his distribution and weak keeping is costing us.
Roberts
Guehi - if fit, Latibeaudiere if not
Bennett
Cabango
Bidwell
Grimes
Hourihane - I'm reluctant to give him a spot, maybe a word in his ear needs to be considered
Smith
Ayew
Lowe - a strong word is needed

Hourihane only gets in due to his ability to score. And hopefully the international break will rejuvenate our season as we are crying out for a rest and a training period to iron out some clear instructions going forward, because we look out on our feet and lacking direction

Sorry but it'll be a massive mistake starting Lowe on Saturday, he looks ready for the glue factory at the moment.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Sorry but it'll be a massive mistake starting Lowe on Saturday, he looks ready for the glue factory at the moment.

I'd play him due to his previous performance against them, the type of forward Flint and Morrison hate to play against

Skippyjack said:

I'd play him due to his previous performance against them, the type of forward Flint and Morrison hate to play against

Maybe start with Whittaker then bring Lowe on early in second half against tiring legs?

Skippyjack said:

It's how he's playing now not 2/3 months ago, my mum could comfortably defend against him at the moment. No chance.

We can still do this.

Watford have to go away to Norwich and Brentford, and of course play us at home. If we win our game in hand, we'll be level on points but not goal difference.

Brentford have it slightly easier, but they have to go away to Bmuff and play Watford at home, and we've still got a two point lead on them after they carelessly let Derby back in last night.

But it goes without saying that we've got to massively improve on our recent levels of performance. I'm praying that Guehi is fit for the derby and that Cooper can find the right blend to start creating chances and scoring again. If we're going down, Stevie, let's go down fighting. Attack, attack, attack.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back