• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A statement from the yanks ..... Not!

Darran said:
You’d think they’d have said something about reaching the play-ffs wouldn’t you?
Tossers.

That's the thing, I'm not in the least surprised.

I would have been surprised if they had come out with a statement of support.

They really couldn't give a fuck what happens.

Darran said:
You’d think they’d have said something about reaching the play-ffs wouldn’t you?
Tossers.

About time you posted something decent.

And where is Birch, the club is nothing to any of them. Go on, buy a few pints and keep the dimlows happy, Absolutely, if this club ever goes down the pan the pricks who thought they were good people because they bought a 100 quid round will be the ones to blame.

Seen it before, Hamer, Hollins and McClure.
Lewis, Petty and all.

Thick as mince. And that may mean you.

Belfy said:
And where is Birch, the club is nothing to any of them. Go on, buy a few pints and keep the dimlows happy, Absolutely, if this club ever goes down the pan the pricks who thought they were good people because they bought a 100 quid round will be the ones to blame.

Lewis, Petty and all.

Hopefully Birch is busy, as for the names you mention we have been on hell of a ride since then. Ive renewed my ST and cant wait to get down the Stadium and watch the Swans.

Darran said:
Tossers.

Gonzo was still singing their praises a few months back.

Good guys my arse

KrunchyKarrot said:
Belfy said:

Lewis, Petty and all.

Hopefully Birch is busy, as for the names you mention we have been on hell of a ride since then. Ive renewed my ST and cant wait to get down the Stadium and watch the Swans.

I would hope Birch is busy he is on nigh on 60 grand a month which is more than three quarters of the playing staff, but busy doing what 😉

Belfy said:
KrunchyKarrot said:

I would hope Birch is busy he is on nigh on 60 grand a month which is more than three quarters of the playing staff, but busy doing what 😉

He is busy counting his monthly wage. It takes home a month.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back