• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A very talented young centre back from The Championship

DwightYorkeSuperstar

First Team Player
Reaction score
I think this makes a mockery of those who thought Joe Rodon was a stand out, exciting, Premier League bound young centre back who will be leaving for tens of millions of pounds this Summer.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8524639/Jude-Bellingham-agrees-22-5m-Borussia-Dortmund-five-year-deal.html

Congratulations to 17 year old Jude Bellingham for a wonderful move to Dortmund, turning down offers from Manchester United and Bayern Munich.

Hopefully we can now agree that the nearly 23 year old Joe Rodon is, at best, an above average centre back playing in the English Football League's second tier, and does not warrant the amount of praise and talk of "potential" that he receives from our supporters.

I sincerely hope somebody foolishly purchases Joe Rodon this Summer for as high a fee as possible so that the same fans are not asked to help pay the wages of our multi-millionaire directors and playing staff again next season.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
I think this makes a mockery of those who thought Joe Rodon was a stand out, exciting, Premier League bound young centre back who will be leaving for tens of millions of pounds this Summer.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8524639/Jude-Bellingham-agrees-22-5m-Borussia-Dortmund-five-year-deal.html

Congratulations to 17 year old Jude Bellingham for a wonderful move to Dortmund, turning down offers from Manchester United and Bayern Munich.

Hopefully we can now agree that the nearly 23 year old Joe Rodon is, at best, an above average centre back playing in the English Football League's second tier, and does not warrant the amount of praise and talk of "potential" that he receives from our supporters.

I sincerely hope somebody foolishly purchases Joe Rodon this Summer for as high a fee as possible so that the same fans are not asked to help pay the wages of our multi-millionaire directors and playing staff again next season.

Interesting one Dwight as for me Jude Bellingham is a long way from the finished article - as he should be at 17 - clearly he could become the next Van Dijk but that’s still to be seen. Rodon on the other hand is never going to be Van Dijk but might still make a Conor Coady or even Harry Maguire (Utd over paid for him hugely) if he had the right coaching & top level exposure week in, week out.

Suspect we’ll get £15/18M when we sell big Joe.

Strange OP. I can only assume that he's having a particularly bad day today.

Get out, Dwight. Enjoy some fresh air.

Cooperman said:
Strange OP. I can only assume that he's having a particularly bad day today.

Get out, Dwight. Enjoy some fresh air.

He's having a bad couple of days. Yesterday he tried to beat a Welsh player with a stick because he only scored two in Wigan's 8 - 0 win. He's trying too hard for his wind ups and the quality has fallen dramatically.

That injury time equaliser at Old Trafford the other day must have stung.

J_B said:
He's having a bad couple of days. Yesterday he tried to beat a Welsh player with a stick because he only scored two in Wigan's 8 - 0 win. He's trying too hard for his wind ups and the quality has fallen dramatically.

That injury time equaliser at Old Trafford the other day must have stung.

Yeah, his new avatar is another sign of his fall from grace as a top rated WUM.

What.... You mean Jude Bellingham the central midfielder!?

He is not a centre half.

magicdaps10 said:
What.... You mean Jude Bellingham the central midfielder!?

He is not a centre half.
What a silly Billy DYSS is 🙈

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jude-bellingham/profil/spieler/581678

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:

https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&f=2&p=1775#
You really are pathetic Richard Cranium :p

Thornburyswan said:
Suspect we’ll get £15/18M when we sell big Joe.

Not a chance unless we somehow get to the PL where price is inflated, and even then I highly doubt it.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back