• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

AFC Bournemouth 4-0 Swansea City – Down to earth for Martin’s Swans as league leaders make it easy

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
Swansea City were brought down to earth at Bournemouth yesterday afternoon as Scott Parker’s league leaders scored four unanswered goals to bounce back from their midweek defeat and inflict the biggest defeat on a Russell Martin Swansea City team. In the same way that the good performances of late...

Read more

I can't read that article at all as there's a big fat advert right in the way that cannot be removed. Pointless really.

What device you viewing on - shouldn't be any adverts in the middle of the text at all?

Im viewing on a MacBook Pro Phil. For the last few weeks ive been using the 1 inch space on top of the pillar sized adverts on the left and right hand side to view the text of the news stories. how can I send you a screen shot ?

Akajack said:
Im viewing on a MacBook Pro Phil. For the last few weeks ive been using the 1 inch space on top of the pillar sized adverts on the left and right hand side to view the text of the news stories. how can I send you a screen shot ?

I think you can attach it to a PM but if not drop it in an email to phil@planetswans.co.uk

Cheers

Or photograph it with your mobile and send that?

Nocountryforoldjack said:
PSumbler said:
What device you viewing on - shouldn't be any adverts in the middle of the text at all?

Smart phone Phil

Hmm that is quite annoying isnt it - will pick it up with the agency not sure thats supposed to be like that :lol:

PSumbler said:
Akajack said:

I think you can attach it to a PM but if not drop it in an email to phil@planetswans.co.uk

Cheers

I've dropped you an email with a screen shot.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
PSumbler said:

Smart phone Phil

It's obviously not that smart... :lol:

Sorry :D

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members