• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Alan Tate speaketh

As much as Tate is seen as a legend by many, if he ever becomes our manager, for him to get that job it would probably mean we are in league 2 at best and probably non league, so it's a no from me.

:twisted:
WalterBoyd said:
As much as Tate is seen as a legend by many, if he ever becomes our manager, for him to get that job it would probably mean we are in league 2 at best and probably non league, so it's a no from me.
Grow up.....😉

WalterBoyd said:

Unwarranted and snide comments.The man is clearly sincere in what he has said and in any event, gives no indication of wanting to manage us in the future. Cross that bridge if and when it happens. I for one totally respect Tate and appreciate his comments.

Whether or not he has the ability to manage at a high level, only time will tell.
I would just like to say thank you to Tatey for his massive contribution to our club (a) staying in the football league and (b) rising up the divisions to become a successful Premier League club. He was a rock for us. You're a top man, Alan.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back