• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Alan Tate

......and people moaned about Toshack.

Seemed to me in his interview after the FGR game that he was getting ready to say his goodbye's .....

Someone’s lumped on him being decent odds at the time, wouldn’t read into that but at the same time if Martin and Morris turn us down then he’s definitely going to take over.

Training Ground Guru he’s close with them did a podcast a few weeks ago.

This is going to be play out with Alan Tate starting the season in charge with a poor squad. We will probably struggle to pick up wins before the atmosphere in the ground turns toxic against Winter and the owners.

RWPower10 said:
Training Ground Guru he’s close with them did a podcast a few weeks ago.

This is going to be play out with Alan Tate starting the season in charge with a poor squad. We will probably struggle to pick up wins before the atmosphere in the ground turns toxic against Winter and the owners.

I'd imagine Morris has turned us down aswell then.

ARQS said:
Risc said:
I'd imagine Morris has turned us down aswell then.

How do you work that one out?

Well, Phil mentioned Morris before any news broke, since then, we have been turned down by Martin. If the job was going to Morris I think it would have been done by now before we moved onto other targets. I have no idea how reliable these latest reports are though, but if there is any spec of truth in it, I think Morris has already come and gone.

We are in serious trouble if Tate is the one to take us forward!! No other manager wants to come!!!

Yeah fair enough.

I'm just hoping that Eustace was Number 1 choice, Martin Number 2 and now we'll move for Morris who will take it...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back