• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Alfie Mawson

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Linked to us on Twitter could be a load of bullshit as Fulham want Grimes, but is he our ball playing centre back?

Done great for us when he was here but has lost his way abit at Fulham and had a nasty injury last season.

Swansea93 said:
Linked to us on Twitter could be a load of bullshit as Fulham want Grimes, but is he our ball playing center back?

Done great for us when he was here but has lost his way abit at Fulham and had a nasty injury last season.

It's a no for me.

Thought he was great when he was here previously… certainly fits the ball playing centre back category

Getting a nasty habit of signing injury prone players - no for me on that basis but otherwise yes - good ball playing cb, chips in with goals and playing a back 3 will help is defensive mis haps

Is he injury prone or just recovering from an injury? Don't remember him being particularly fragile before.

He was crap with us overrated c4ap ,the numptys who kept blaming ff for mawsons mistakes was incredible .
And who's still playing prem football

eteb said:
Getting a nasty habit of signing injury prone players - no for me on that basis but otherwise yes - good ball playing cb, chips in with goals and playing a back 3 will help is defensive mis haps

Thanked you for your first sentence. Buying injury prone players is always a massive gamble and normally doesn’t work out.

Masson was at fault for conceding the free kick right on edge of box that led to Ryan Frazier’s winner for Bournemouth at Vitality Stadium on 5 May 2018. He was also asleep when they took the quick free kick. That 1-0 loss was the beginning of the end.

Why would we want players back who got us relegated?

Very overrated player in my opinion. Has been found out. It's a definite no from me.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back