• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Andy Fisher

FelindreJack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Deserves a thread of his own after saturday’s performance. I bet the boo boys were gutted 🙄

He's a perfectly capable goalkeeper when we don't spend most of the game putting him under pressure.

Dr. Winston said:
He's a perfectly capable goalkeeper when we don't spend most of the game putting him under pressure.

Or any high crosses into his box. Did play well Saturday and kept us a point.

A few saves that you would expect your keeper to make, one great save where you would back the striker to score and one save early in the 1st half that a keeper has no right to come out on top.

Didn't have any chance with the goal, absolutely nothing to fault Fisher for on Saturday.
Definitely one of his best performances for us.

bakajack said:
A few saves that you would expect your keeper to make, one great save where you would back the striker to score and one save early in the 1st half that a keeper has no right to come out on top.

Didn't have any chance with the goal, absolutely nothing to fault Fisher for on Saturday.
Definitely one of his best performances for us.

Agreed. I know we have plenty of fans who like an escape goat, but I thought the criticism of him last season was valid in that we spent a good chunk of money on him and he didn't look appreciably better than what we already had at the club.

More games like yesterday and he'll prove to have been a fine signing.

Deserves a mention again today. He’s had plenty of critics but for me he looks much more settled. We all criticize when he does wrong so we should all get behind him when he does well.

I agree. Has had a good start to the season. As mentioned several times, if we don’t mess around at the back and he is left to do his role as a keeper, he’ll be a great asset this season

Allergic2Hoof said:
Penalty save aside, he was very good today. Credit where its due.

Agree, there were no head in hand moments (at least not from Fisher).
His save with his foot after the Fulton hospital backpass was a great reaction save.

Our MOTM yesterday.

Which in itself is not a good endorsement of our team performance. Hopefully kick on from here now…

Not that I take much notice, but has he beefed up a bit.

Gym work?

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back